Monday, February 11, 2013

Your Workout Is Up To YOU!

This is just what I needed...



Today begins week SIX of Tina's Best Body Bootcamp.  Last week was rough, I just wasn't there mentally at all and had a hard time sticking to the program.

Don't get me wrong, I was at the gym every single day this last week.  I just didn't follow the program as closely as I would have liked and kind of did my own thing.  Maybe it's a good thing, because today, I'm ready to tackle the planned workout.

It also helps that I have my workout buddy, Renee, back from Colorado!  She had an amazing week out there and I'm glad she got to go visit, but I'm so happy to have her back because having a workout buddy is super important and made me realize how lucky I am to have that accountability.

This last Friday, it was weigh-in time for the Chippewa Valley Jam Challenge.  I was exciting going into weigh-in knowing that I had lost 4 pounds.  However, the scale at the gym hated me that afternoon and only showed a loss of 1 pound :( A loss is a loss and I'm glad it didn't hate me to the point of showing a gain... but I am definitely motivated to kick butt until the next weigh-in!  For those of you doing the Jam Challenge, how did the weigh-in go for you!?  My mom lost 4 pounds!  And Renee lost 5!  AWESOME!  :)

Today not only starts week six of BBB, but I also start my training for the Eau Claire Half Marathon!  Is anyone else participating in the Eau Claire Marathon?  There are so many options and I highly recommend it - from a 2 Mile Run, Half Marathon, Full Marathon, to a Marathon Relay (which I did last year).  Getting friends together and training for the relay was a lot of fun :)

I want to give a shoutout to one of my amazing friends, Kara, who got engaged this weekend in California! :) Kara is one of my bridesmaids for the wedding and now we get to look forward to another wedding in the future! YAY! Congrats girl :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment