Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Week

This week was the end of Phase 3 for Tina's Best Body Boot Camp.  This week was also the start of my Half Marathon training for the Eau Claire Half Marathon on May 5.  This is what my workout schedule is looking like:

Monday: Tina's BBB (weights)
Tuesday: 3 Mile Run (easy) + Core Work
Wednesday: Tina's BBB (weights)
Thursday:  3 Mile Run (speed work) + Core Work
Friday: Tina's BBB (weights)
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Long Run! :)


Registration is going to open soon for Tina's NEXT Best Body Boot Camp - only $10 for someone to write out your workouts - I highly recommend it!  It's great to know that I always have a workout to do when I walk into the gym.  Especially since I'm concentrating on half marathon training as well, it's nice to know I don't have to plan weights as well, it's done for me! :)

Valentine's Day was snowy.

Very snowy.

And I got stuck in our drive way...

Whoops!  Terry had to come home straight from work to help me get out then we had to shovel our drive way and sidewalk.  Happy Valentine's Day to us.

The rest of the evening was pretty relaxing, though.  We made delicious steaks, baked potatoes, and broccoli. And I had a side of Moscato wine that was shipped to our house from Napa Valley.. Delicious!  My hubby-to-be is amazing.  He also got me a Bluray of one of my favorite movies Crazy Stupid Love.  Mmmm Ryan Gosling.  I mean, Terry.

I gave Terry a hand-made Valentine - 52 Reasons Why I Love You

It was very difficult to come up with 52 reasons, but I did it!  It was fun to watch him read all of the reasons I came up with.

I'm even happier that I had this weekend off and we were able to relax and have some fun!

On Friday, Terry and I went out to dinner and a movie.  We used some free tickets we had and went to see "Identity Thief".  It was hilarious, I love Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy (I still have a hard time not seeing her has "Sookie" from Gilmore Girls).

On Saturday morning, we got some cleaning done then I went to lunch with my sister-in-law, Kerri and my niece, Chloe.  We went to Erbs and Gerbs for a sandwich then went next door to Bridal Shoppe to see if there were any flower girl dresses of interest.  Chloe tried on a dress that I wasn't crazy about, but she had a great time trying it on!


She can pull off any dress so I'm not worried that we're going to find something perfect! :)

I went home to catch up on The Bachelor with my little bachelor...

He's so cute!

Then we were off to the gym to swim some laps.  Swimming is SO hard for me!  Woofta!  I used to swim in middle school but after not doing it for years, it's definitely difficult.  I am working on my endurance and Terry ran me through some drills.  I'm not interested in a triathlon or anything, but I don't want to rule anything out.

For some reason, Terry and I wanted to try and be young again and go out for a couple of drinks Saturday night.  We had a great time throwing some darts and stopped for pizza on the way home.  We were home and in bed by midnight and that was a huge stretch for us!  Haven't been out that late in SO long!  But we had fun :)

Today was 4 miles that I unfortunately had to hammer out on the treadmill at the gym.  Luckily, I had a good workout partner, Renee!  Check out her transformation so far!


So crazy that she is wearing the same winter jacket in both pictures yet looks completely different! I am so proud of her and cannot wait to watch her continue on her journey!  Keep it up, lady!

Looking forward to a new week with some hopeful opportunities and hard work!

This was way too long of a post.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment