Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Ring is Back!

I love Thursdays.  Why?  Because it's almost Friday :)

It's my weekend off and I can't wait to enjoy every moment of it.  A possible date night tomorrow night, hopefully seeing a good friend I haven't seen in over a year(!), and my first bridal expo!  Other than that, I plan to lay low when I can.

While I'm still feeling sluggish, this week has definitely been improving.  I had a wonderful day off on Monday and got a LOT done!  I slept in then started the day out with a delicious green smoothie

I have had one of these smoothies every morning this week.  The more fruits and veggies I can get in, the better!

Once I finished my breakfast on Monday, I dove into all of the chores I had on my to-do list.  I ended up staying in my PJs until 7:00PM (when it was time to go to darts with the boy) and worked up a sweat doing some deep cleaning, disinfecting, and 8 (EIGHT!) loads of laundry!  It felt amazing to get so much accomplished and have loved coming home from work to a clean house every day this week.  Now, let's just hope it stays like that for awhile ;)

Tuesday, it was back to work, then back to the gym!  It was another tough workout with Tina's Best Body Bootcamp.  I did some rearranging this week to the program since I never made it to the gym on Monday through all of my cleaning but that's okay!  It's what I love about this program, I can move around the workouts to correlate with my schedule and not miss a beat.

After leaving the gym on Tuesday, I noticed I had a missed call and voicemail from a number I did not recognize.  I listened to the voicemail and squeeled with excitement since it was the jewelry store calling to let me know that my engagement ring was ready to be picked up!  It took over two weeks for sizing and cleaning.  That was a long time for me to be away from this gorgeous thing


It's nice and sparkly, just like new! It fits perfectly now... It was initially a 7.5 and I had to go down to a 6.25.  I was relieved that they could do inbetween sizes since the 6 was a little too tight and the 6.5 was a little too loose.  But 6.25 fits juuuuuust right ;)

Speaking of engagement, wedding plans are in full swing again.  Save-the-dates have been delivered, our engagement annoucement has been posted in the newspaper, and dresses are ordered!  I am going to my first bridal expo this weekend to get some good ideas and possibly meet vendors for things I don't have figured out yet.  I feel like I am way ahead schedule on most things and I'm feeling very good about that, so want to keep going on this track!

I hope I'll have some time to blog this weekend to let everyone know how the bridal expo went! :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment