Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Catching up...

When I initially started this blog, I really wanted it to serve as a scrapbook for my life after college.  I have several actual scrapbooks from my grade school years, and Facebook might as well serve as my scrapbook for the college years... So, I'd like to see this as the scrapbook for the "after" years...
New adventures!

Adding furry friends to the mix :)


Accomplishing fitness goals


So, I spent the majority of today making some changes to the blog and updating it a bit.  I have posted all of my races and times (such a neat way to keep track of all my races with pictures and times) and would love to see a goals tab so you all can hold me accountable to reach my goals :)

What things do you enjoy reading about?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment