Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013!

Hi!

I'm still thawing out from the Turkey Trot this morning.  I had someone new join me this year....


That's right, I somehow convinced Terry to run a race with me!!!  I am SO happy and proud!

We ran the 2 Mile Turkey Trot in 18:10!


There was even a "Dog Trot" this year and there were so many cute dogs!  Terry and I kept thinking about how angry Parker and Carmelita would be if we brought them. A) It's cold. B) Too many people. C) No food to beg for. 

We decided to leave them at home and they are very excited to beg all day long in the warm house.


Begging in action!

Now we're watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while preparing food.


Then it's off to my in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner, where my parents will be joining too! (We are doing my side of the family's Thanksgiving on Saturday)

I'm making green bean casserole, pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and a pineapple soufflé!  

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for my husband, my puppies, our home, family, and friends. 

What are you thankful for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment