Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Madness

Happy Cyber Monday!  Possibly my newest favorite thing!  Besides a few odds and ends, I'm done Christmas shopping!!!

I got great deals on Amazon, Shutterfly (yay for spending several HOURS on wedding books today... ugh), NFL Shop, and Etsy.  Done and done.  All with a hot cup of coffee at my side!


Between my morning online shopping and my hours spent with Shutterfly, I got to hang out with my niece, Chloe!

We started the day off juuuuuuust right.


Ugly chocolate chip pancakes.  Delicious.

Then we were off to run around town like maniacs.  While pictures were developing at Wal-Mart, she so kindly showed me everything she wanted for Christmas in the toy section.


She reassured me she's a normal child by asking for Legos and Barbies.  I was worried she was going to teach me all about One Direction and Furbys, whew!

We stopped by the mall to shop around and drop off her letter into Macy's Santa mailbox.  Did you know that for every letter to Santa that's put in Macy's Santa Mailbox, they will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish Foundation?!  So cool!

Then it was time to drop Miss Carmelita off at her first spa appointment at PetSmart.  She's been smelling a little funky lately... from her butt.  No matter how much I tried cleaning her up, it wasn't helping.  I did some research on their site and they offer "anal gland cleaning".  Sounded awful, but maybe it would work.


She got a warm bath, her ears cleaned, nails trimmed, and anal glands cleaned (the associate told me it needed to be done badly, which is probably why she smelled funky)!  Success!  I was so worried about how she would do but the associate said she was a sweetheart!


She even got a report card that described everything that was done.  I was so pleased!  I will definitely be taking her back - and Parker, too!  Lucky dogs.

Now it's time for dinner and a much needed work out.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get to clean my house... just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment