Friday, December 13, 2013

Things I'm Loving Friday

Here are some random things I'm loving lately...

1.  Christmas Decorations - There is something so comforting about having the house lit only by the Christmas tree and candles.

2.  Raspberry Tea - Last weekend at church, they had some "Cranberry Apple" tea.  It was so delicious that I looked everywhere for it while grocery shopping this week!  No such luck :(  I looked it up online to make sure I wasn't dreaming of something that didn't exist, but sure enough, it isn't sold in stores.  So I picked up something close to it and it is just as dreamy as what I had at church!


3.  Being able to work day shifts instead of evening shifts this weekend!  I'm so glad I'll be able to spend more time with Terry and family this weekend.

4.  NatureBox - I received my first NatureBox this last week and I am loving all of the snacks!  I have been having granola for breakfast and the Dark Cocoa Almonds for a sweet treat at lunchtime... I can't wait for my next box!


Can you tell what bag was opened immediately before taking a picture?  Seriously... The word pumpkin pops up and I'm out of control.

5.  Christmas Pretzels - These are my guilty pleasure every year.  I get the big bags at Farm & Fleet but haven't had time to run out there so grabbed an over priced box at Mega Foods and they were gone in no time.

Source
6.  Caramel Bits - I used Kristen's recipe for Shortcut Caramel Cinnamon Rolls with these Kraft's Caramel Bits and they turned out amazing!  This was what last Saturday morning looked like at our house, it was heaven.


7.  That amazing coffee mug in the bottom right hand corner of the above picture!  It was an awesome random find at TJMaxx and I can't stop smiling every time I see it.

8.  Forever Red Perfume from Bath and Body Works - I got this free sample bottle a long time ago from Bath and Body Works and had yet to try it.  Since it was a convenient travel sized bottle, I threw it into my gym bag this week when I had to shower at the gym.  I kept receiving many comments that evening about my perfume and I'm loving it!  Might have to go grab a full bottle...


9.  Eggnog in my coffee.  This morning, I changed it up a bit and put some lactose-free eggnog in my coffee instead of creamer.  It was so delicious and I see myself doing this up until Christmas!


10.  Hautelook App.  I downloaded the app for Hautelook today and immediately came across these boots for only $25 (58% off)!  Sold!  Can't wait for them to come in!


Happy Friday!

What random things are you loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment