Working in a hospital gives me an entirely different view on life. Tomorrow may never come and no matter how much you try to control everything, life can change within a blink of an eye.
So, start now! Start thinking about those changes you want to see in 2014, big or small.
Some things I would like to see happen or change in 2014 (in no particular order) are:
- Create awesome memories by spending more time with my three loves
With it being our first year married, we have plenty of memories to make! Starting off the year strong with our honeymoon in February (sans dogs... sniffle)!
- Continue with my weight loss journey by trying something NEW!
I started CrossFit this week (again, why wait?!)! This is something I've been wanting to try for far too long. Merry Christmas present to myself! I'll write more about this next week when I have a few more workouts behind me ;)
- Continue to work toward other fitness goals, like a 2:00 half marathon time!
- Stay positive. I have a nasty habit that needs to break this year: complaining. I tend to complain about anything and everything, even if I'm 100% happy and content with something. It sounds messed up, and it is. I want 2014 to be full of optimism, generosity, confidence, and full of good spirits. A great attitude can be contagious and pass on as much positive energy as I can!
- Inspire those around me. I absolutely love the power of social media and the internet, such as this little blog. I have people I still look up to and will continue to look up to every single day. Those people inspire me to be a better person and to push myself to be who I want to be. At the end of the year, if I can inspire just one person to reach their fitness goals, I'll be one happy gal!
What are your 2014 New Years Resolutions?
Do you wait until January 1st to start?