Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012!

How about that Vikings win last night?!  I had my outfit laid out the night before and made sure just about everything was supporting the Vikes :)


I was ready to cheer AP on!  I can't believe he was only 9 yards away from breaking the record! Dang! He is AHHHMMAAAZZING.


Parker agrees and was excited about the extra treat he got last night just because I was in such a great mood from the W!

Now, it's time to say good-bye to 2012.  We took down all the Christmas decorations and tree today so the house feels a little empty.  We also sent out our Save The Dates and turned my ring in (finally and sadly.. my finger feels so naked!) for sizing and inspecting/cleaning.  It can take up to 3 weeks!!! Yikes! I hope it doesn't last that long.. I miss it already!

2012 was great... I lost 30 pounds, we adopted our little buddy Parker, bought our first home, got engaged(!), and I got a promotion at work.  Insane!  I think I'll remember 2012 for a long time ;)

I'm ready to relax on the couch with a drink (or 2 or 3..) with my two favorite guys!


And some of these!





Yum! :)

What are YOUR goals or resolutions for 2013?

With our wedding coming up next fall, I plan to finish my weight loss journey so I can look and feel my best on the big day!  Starting in a few days with Tina's Best Body Bootcamp :) Can't wait!

Happy New Years everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment